About Me

sharing my thoughts on all things related to food.

Friday 9 July 2010

Ebeneezer's

Date of visit: 3rd July 2010
Ebeneezer's @ Ashley Road
After (window) shopping around, S and I started feeling hungry. I suggested Ebeneezer's for old times' sake, plus told her about the added staff to TST's branch where they would serve you just like they do in a restaurant, minus the service charge. Great she said, and so we went.


This was my Chicken Tikka Rice. I normally really like their chicken tikka but today's was a tad dry and hard for me. The rice was the soft and fluffy Indian basmati kind, which I love. Despite the slightly dry chicken I still (almost) cleared my plate though! 

This was S's Chicken tikka kebab with the yogurt and mint dressing. The texture of the chicken tikka I suspect was the same, but perhaps being wrapped in the flatbread with the yogurt and mint dressing would help moisten the chicken a little? S also finished her kebab to her stomach's content =) 

beneezer's was smart to introduce more staff, lowering unemployment rates - yayyy. The one Chinese male (I am guessing the manager) was very friendly as well, making sure customers were happily seated quickly and menus / food delivered to them. Would I come here more often? Perhaps, if I am craving for kebab, but for yummy Indian food I'd rather go to the many Indian restaurants nearby! 
Food: ♥♥1/2 
Service: ♥♥♥
Price: $$
Shop G01C, G/F, Astoria Building, 24-38 Ashley Road, 
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2114 0999 

No comments: