About Me

sharing my thoughts on all things related to food.

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Bagels....in Providence

Bagels are one of P's fave breakfast foods - naturally before I left for New York she took me to her fave spot Bagel Gourmet. Here they do a fine selection of sweet and savoury bagel sandwiches, but also a wide selection of burritos, baked goods and just about any kind of bottled drink you could wish for. 
Pumpernickel with lox and lox cream cheese (US$8.25)
I going to make a confession.
 I chose the bagel purely because of its colour - though it turns out I loved the slight bitterness of the pumpernickel with the savoury smoked salmon and cream cheese filling! 
 
 P was very happy with her staple of an everything bagel with egg, cheese and sausage (US$4.63)
Food: ♥♥ 1/2 
Service: ♥♥ 1/2
Price: Around US$1.50-8..25 per bagelwich depending on your filling
Address:  Bagel Gourmet
222 Richmond Street 
Providence, RI 02905
T: 401 454-8800

No comments: