About Me

sharing my thoughts on all things related to food.

Wednesday 14 August 2013

AND.... I'm back!

After many things going on in the past year I've decided to join the blogosphere once again... 
I hope you look forward to my coming posts on the tasty (and occasionally the not-so-tasty) eats I've been up to since my last post a year ago as I am looking forward to writing again about my foodie adventures! 

Since last year, a lot has happened.... 
- I've experienced the best eats in the States and can't wait to visit again!
- I've started a new job... 
- I've (sadly) developed a severe food allergy which has restricted what I can eat in restaurants but nonetheless hasn't stopped me from chowing my way around town! 

HOWEVER...  I very much look forward to writing and possibly entering a new (writing) project with my dear food and friend N aka author of http://www.foodcraver.hk/ in the near future for a more comprehensive journal of our foodventures.

Till my next post... :)
G


1 comment:

about B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.